FOB - East Coast Warehouse
Hang a space-saving, easy-access storage system almost anywhere with Quantum’s Louvered Panel packages. The units mount easily on walls, benches, cabinets, carts and more.
Need easy-access storage in your service trucks? Unsecured bins can fall off shelves or tip over on the floor, but they'll stay safely in place hung on this sturdy louvered panel.
Six configurations available. Each includes a louvered panel and the size and number of Clear-View Ultra Stack Bins listed in the table below.
- Saves floor space.
- Easily remove or rearrange bins at any time – no panel adjustments required.
- Panels can be joined together to form a continuous system.
- Capacity: 175 lbs.
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge cold-rolled steel with a powder-coat finish.
NOTE: Louvered Panels are available in a Gray or Oyster White finish. To order your Louvered Panel in Oyster White, add “HC” to the model number. Example: QLP-1819HC-210-18CL.
Clear-View Ultra Stack and Hang Bins
Optional Clear Label Holders with Laser Label Inserts, Bin Dividers and Bin Windows also available. Please see Options tab for details.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Guaranteed not to break or crack under normal load conditions.
- Heavy-duty, injection-molded tri-clear polypropylene bins.
- FDA-approved materials.
- Easy handling with front, back and side grips.
- Attaches to louvered panels or rails with the built-in rear hanger.
- Maximizes flexibility and keeps contents from spilling over with optional Dividers.
- Keeps stacked bins steady and prevents forward shifting with a wide stacking ledge and anti-slide lock.
- Rust- and corrosion-proof.
- Waterproof and impervious to most chemicals.
- Large molded front label slots for ID labels.
- Autoclavable up to 250°F and resistant to extreme cold.