FOB - East Coast Warehouse
Available for Quick Ship.
Sold in carton quantities only.
Protect your electrical components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields. Quantum’s Conductive 4" Shelf Bins provide a barrier these fields cannot penetrate and prevent the buildup of electrostatic charge.
- Won’t interfere with the conductivity of your equipment.
- Molded from a carbon-filled copolymer polypropylene material with an electrostatic decay rate at less than 0.1 second.
- Meets conductivity standards as tested with ASTM-D257 methods.
- Meets military specification Mil-B-81075B.
- Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms per square.
- Remains permanently conductive, even after being washed with normal cleaning agents.
Optional Conductive 4" Shelf Bin Dividers also available. Please see Options tab for details.
NOTE: Ensure all storage units are properly grounded for your application.
4" Shelf Model Features
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Complete and easy access – bins feature a wide hopper front and tilt out when on shelving thanks to the built-in rear hanglock design.
- Added strength from reinforced edges.
- Molded-in label holder slot.