Conductive Dividable Grid Containers and Dividers
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Sold in carton quantities only
Protect your electrical components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields. Quantum’s Conductive Dividable Bin Containers provide a barrier these fields cannot penetrate and prevent the buildup of electrostatic charge.
- Won’t interfere with the conductivity of your equipment.
- Molded from a carbon-filled copolymer polypropylene material with an electrostatic decay rate at less than 0.1 second.
- Meets conductivity standards as tested with ASTM-D257 methods.
- Meets military specification Mil-B-81075B.
- Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms per square.
- Remains permanently conductive, even after being washed with normal cleaning agents.
Optional Conductive Dividers, Snap On Covers and Label Holders are also available. Please see Options tab for details.
NOTE: Ensure all storage units are properly grounded for your application.
Dividable Grid Features
- Can be customized into multiple configurations, allowing for subdivision down to a 1-1/8" square compartment size.
- Interlocking dividers – sold separately – fit easily into molded-in slots. Just slide them in and remove or adjust whenever you want – no tools or hardware required
- High-impact strength provided by multi-ribbed sides.
- Stacks securely with or without optional lids thanks to the raised edge rims.
- Added strength from ribbing also prevents bulging and spreading when stacked.
- Model Info