Conductive Stack and Lock Bins
FOB: East Coast warehouse
Sold in carton quantities only
Protect your electrical components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields. Quantum’s Conductive Bins provide a barrier these fields cannot penetrate and prevent the buildup of electrostatic charge.
- Won’t interfere with the conductivity of your equipment.
- Molded from a carbon-filled copolymer polypropylene material with an electrostatic decay rate at less than 0.1 second.
- Meets conductivity standards as tested with ASTM-D257 methods.
- Meets military specification Mil-B-81075B.
- Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms per square.
- Remains permanently conductive, even after being washed with normal cleaning agents.
NOTE: Ensure all storage units are properly grounded for your application.
Stack and Lock Features:
- Designed to stack and interlock one on top of the other with the built-in stacking lock and ledge.
- Can be hung from Quantum louvered panels, rails or carts.
- Full length rear hanger for hanging and added support.
- Combination I.D. tab and front grip.
- Prevents spreading with added strength from reinforced ribs.
- Model Info