Conductive Stack and Lock Bins
IN STOCK and available for Quick Ship.
Sold in Carton Quantities Only.
FOB East Coast Warehouse.
Protect your electrical components from typical electromagnetic interference (EMI), electrostatic or induced fields. Quantum’s Conductive Bins provide a barrier these fields cannot penetrate and prevent the buildup of electrostatic charge.
- Won’t interfere with the conductivity of your equipment.
- Molded from a carbon-filled copolymer polypropylene material with an electrostatic decay rate at less than 0.1 second.
- Meets conductivity standards as tested with ASTM-D257 methods.
- Meets military specification Mil-B-81075B.
- Surface resistivity is less than 105 Ohms per square.
- Remains permanently conductive, even after being washed with normal cleaning agents.
NOTE: Ensure all storage units are properly grounded for your application.
Stack and Lock Features:
- Designed to stack and interlock one on top of the other with the built-in stacking lock and ledge.
- Can be hung from Quantum louvered panels, rails or carts.
- Full length rear hanger for hanging and added support.
- Combination I.D. tab and front grip.
- Prevents spreading with added strength from reinforced ribs.