High Density Sliding Floor Track System
FOB: East Coast warehouse
Complies with ADA regulations
Quantum High Density Sliding Floor Track System offers an unique way to maximize and efficiently move wire rack systems.
Quantum High Density Sliding Floor Track System's patented design allows for quick and easy installation. Bearings in the skate are located under each post for a load capacity of 1,500 pounds per shelving unit. The V-groove floor track allows the shelving unit to slide back and forth with ease.
- Fast installation
- Cuts construction costs
- Uses industrial bearings
- Corrosion free construction
- 1,500 pound load capacity per unit
- Utilizes the structure of existing shelves
- Can increase storage areas up to 150%
- Easy to roll construction
Step by step ordering instructions:
- Select desired length (in inches) of track. Use QVTRK to order track.
- Selct corresponding skate size from the chart, which will be the same as the depth of shelving unit to be utilized. Two skates required per single unit and three skates required per double unit. (Note: Post height should not exceed a 4 to 1 ratio of skate size.)
- Purchase one End Stop Kit QESTP per track length.
- For each double unit being used, a Wing Kit WK is required.
- Model Info